Advertising - Free Advertising - Advertising Online - Marketing
Google - Ebay - Articles - Newspaper
This manual shows you how you can start your own mail order operation with a minimal of capital, and build it into a highly profitable business within months.
Your fast track to successful digital marketing
Learn in a week, what the experts learn about digital marketing in a lifetime. Written by Nick Smith, a digital marketing expert, Digital Marketing In A Week gives you everything you need to run successful digital campaigns.
Learn in a week, remember for a lifetime.
Online marketing just got easier
This book is essential basic training for every small business owner or department manager before they hope to trek deeper into the marketing woods. This book gives you the broad strokes to train
you in the basics of what you need to know to survive and thrive with marketing in this digital age.
It's not our parents' world anymore, where direct mail, TV commercials, and billboards ruled. Now we have to adapt to changes and change fast ourselves, especially in the area of mobile marketing (also covered in this course). More than just this, of course, this book gives you the low-down on all the topics you will need:
- Social marketing
- Search engine optimization
- 'Paid' advertising on Google/Facebook, and so on
- Creating the perfect website that makes sales
- And more ... (Lots of tips and tricks on everything from Yahoo Answers to press releases)
A word for those whom this book isn't for: the goal of these tips is that you don't get seduced by the siren call of all the gimmicks out there. There is always another 'push button traffic' tool or 'magic bullet' product that will try to get your attention (and money). If you are looking for a 'get-rich-quick' book, this is not it. Everything, including your website, requires planning and work - work that doesn't always deliver return on investment overnight.
Each of the seven chapters in Digital Marketing In A Week covers a different aspect of online marketing:
- Sunday: Building the ultimate sales website
- Monday: SEO: The backbone of any digital marketing strategy
- Tuesday: Social media marketing madness
- Wednesday: Pay per click (PPC) simplified and explained
- Thursday: Mobile optimization and getting mobile users
- Friday: Email marketing - why you should do it no matter what
- Saturday: Other marketing tricks and tips in the modern world
About the Author
Nick Smith runs a consultancy advising SMEs on digital marketing. He has already written three highly successful titles in digital marketing in the In a Week series.
Free Advertising Articles
Free Advertising Books